Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Alo Catering Cebu: Highly Recommended


This is just one of the dishes I delightfully consumed last night (consciously forcing out my mind all thoughts related to friend's upcoming wedding) during the blessing of my boyfriend's parents' house. Although I arrived an hour late after the actual dinner started, there was still a lot of options available for me to choose from, and the one in the photo above is just one of them. There was also some lasagna, breaded fish, sweet & sour pork, kalderita and lechon. Desert was mango float. All of these savory delights, minus the lechon, were brought to us by Alo Catering in Guadalupe, Cebu.

Referred to us by my boyfriend's auntie, who thinks highly of this provider, Alo Catering did not seem very accommodating and friendly when we first talked with them on the phone. Despite that, we were confident on what the auntie had to say, so we did stick with Alo. We had a little apprehensions as the date of the house blessing approaches but still held on to it.

And we definitely made the right decision. The waiters during the entire event were nice, polite and smiling. This is very important because a rude server can easily ruin a diner's appetite. Their food was the best. The shrimp was perfectly done that each time I bit into the meat itself, I can feel the spiciness and juiciness of it. The kaldereta was yummy and not smelly at all. I bet my grandmother who does not eat goat meat will get it on with that dish simply it was delicious. Probably the best thing about their food service is how they arrange their package. Although we paid for a specific number of people (70 to be exact), more than 70 people we able to eat because they did not count it per serving. They simply prepared the dishes good enough for 70 people, so the guests get to decide whether they want more, less or none of a specific dish, which the other guests might also prefer. Less goes to waste, and more people end up satisfied and happy like ME!

For those who are having a celebration of any sort, I highly recommend Alo Catering in Cebu for an appetizing and satisfying experience for the celebrants and guests alike.Cheers!

PS. Here is their FB page
http://profiles.friendster.com/47197041

2 comments:

  1. my father told me na ang inyu service ganina is bad..bastos daw kuno ang waiter .wla daw respeto..

    ReplyDelete
  2. food not good!!!!

    ReplyDelete