Monday, June 27, 2011

Dong Juan - Another Appetizing Option


Since my overall partner in crime and I are without a private ride (yet *winks*), the original place has been a constant future destination. It is a bit out of the way, and so the only taste of Dong Juan that we had was when my sister brought a DJ burger home. It was so different from the usual burgers in town that I have constantly been yearning to visit the place.

In April, my boss took me to the place for a quick lunch meeting. The visit was short, and it was very much all about business that I was not able to take in everything about the place and the food.

Good thing DJ's management has decided to put up another location for its burgers and other appetizing treats to be available for everyone. Luck must have been with me these days because the said new location is right at the Persimmon in Mabolo, which is highly accessible and a favorite place of me and the gang. We love Mr. Coffee at Persimmon.

I was planning to bring my friends there and introduce them to the wonders of Dong Juan. Various things have kept us from visiting the place though. In the end, it was me and my ever-loyal partner, Mr. Kyme, who ended up having our first taste of DJ.

His burger and Her salad


Their menu

(Additional photos from dine-out with friends, sister, cousin & bf at a latter date)

Cousin's burger steak and the aftermath


Pasta plus Fish & Fries


The place was quaint and nice. Although there was a group of around 6 girls seated behind us who were laughing aloud like tambays, it did not completely ruin our mood for the sumptuous delight DJ has to offer. I would love to go back and get a taste of the other stuff on their menu. In fact, I am looking forward to Saturday friendship night dinner this weekend at Dong Juan at the Persimmon in Mabolo.


Dong Juan Guadalupe
Emilio OsmeƱa Street
Barangay Guadalupe,Cebu City
Contact Number:(63-32) 256-1796

Dong Juan Persimmon Mabolo
The Persimmon Plus
M.J. Cuenco Avenue
Contact Number:To follow

2 comments:

  1. yay.. can't wait.. no doubt i'm gonna love the food and of course the company..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dong Juan fish and chips, pochero steak and chorizo pasta.

    Jon2

    ReplyDelete