Monday, June 6, 2011

French Festival 2011 in Cebu

As someone who enjoys watching films of all kinds (although I tend to veer away from the scary and gruesome ones), I get super excited when it comes to foreign film festivals taking place here in Cebu. Despite the fact that these movies are rarely in English version, and I have to spend time reading the subtitles in order to understand everything, such efforts can easily be made up for by the movies themselves. They are usually unusual, making each one a wonder to watch. Some even let the moviegoers make up the ending. All in all, they are worth the time and the risk I have to face when going home very late at night.

This coming June 23-25 is the French Film Festival 2011.


Here is the trailer of one of the delights this year brings. One of the many I personally look forward to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment