Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Connection, Hopeful Me

I'm on a new provider now and am loving every minute of the first few hours I am on it.

At the present, there are three major providers of Internet service in the Philippines; namely Globe, Smart and PLDT. Based on a research I have done to satisfy my own need to be connected online, there is no satisfied customer from Globe. When it comes to the company's quality of service for telecommunications (specifically mobile phone signal), it is truly reliable, and I can attest to that myself. I have been with Globe for the past 10 years, more or less. Their Internet service is another thing though. I do not know of anyone who is satisfied with their service (here in Cebu at the very least), and I am a very sociable person (I think), which means I know a lot of people.

As for Smart, I have tried both of their wired and wireless connections. While the latter is better, both are still lacking when it comes to providing for my needs. This is despite the fact that I do not really download or stream a lot of stuff. Simply put, it cannot load fast even the simplest applications.

All that I am looking for is now available with PLDT MyDSL. It's only a couple of hours, but I feel like this is really what I have been looking for. Loading sites take place flawlessly. I am even watching stuff on YouTube and listening to music online while writing this entry. This is something I was never able to do with Smart. 

That being said, I hope for better things with this new connection. Aja! To me and to my siblings (who are Internet addicts) Thank you in advance, PLDT :)

1 comment:

  1. good move... ^^ karon pa ko kabalik basa imo mga blogs..

    ReplyDelete