Saturday, October 8, 2011

To My Only One


One of our first photos together as a couple. Not our best looks, but definitely memorable. Taken in the monastery in Simala (Sibonga). The very same place where I fervently prayed for someone like you to become a part of my life.

A number of people have asked why you and me. We are not really opposites, but our personality (as they see us) tend to clash. What most people do not realize is how we have uncovered the real entity behind each other. We are not similar in a lot of things, but we both know that we are who need us to be.

Your presence in my life is one of the most beautiful things my existence has offered me. I sometimes share Tim McGraw's thoughts about doing something really good sometime in the past to be blessed with a guy like you.

To others, you are soft-spoken and shy. To me, you are the person who is willing to do everything for the people he loves. In you, I see the male version of me and how I am with my family. With that, you have earned my admiration and respect.

Today, you are a year older. It might not show much on your looks, but I am confident you are as responsible and mature as you need to be. I look forward to spending years with you and make you happy, not only on your birthdays but on every single day of those years together.

Happy Birthday, my love! I wish for all your wishes to come true. I love you ♥

1 comment: