Saturday, March 2, 2013

Back On Track

First of March. Not February. Not April, which would have been April Fool's Day. Nothing special. Except for one thing. It's my comeback! Nothing special for the world or even just for the rest of blogosphere. Special for me though.

So, for updates, I am now in located (working) in the United Arab Emirates, approximately 4,500 miles from the Philippines and four hours late. Not much time difference at a glance, but still technically from away from home, family and friends. Like any OFWs, I get hit with the "missing you" bug every now and then. Specific location is a less-developed emirate with no malls and not many places to hang out at. It makes a homebody out of me. So, blogging really helps.

After leaving Cebu and my EatCebu website, I have not been able to do a lot of blogging. There are a lot of new things I am experiencing that I have been focused more on enjoying them than sharing about them with those who might want to know about them. Maybe it was because I wanted to be more specific with what I want to share. Maybe because everything was new, and I was scared not to know enough about them to actually talk about them. MAYBEs. Today, I am putting to a stop to them and will be sharing these new experiences with the reading part of the world, specifically those who might drop by.

This blogsite will now serve as my diary. There will be no specific personal information though. I will be sharing facts and pinch or two of my own thoughts. There will be no limits as to what I will be writing about, so I will not be setting a specific area of life that I will feature here.

In short, prepare to be surprised! 

No comments:

Post a Comment