Saturday, January 1, 2011

01-01-11

It is the start of another year, and with it comes a lot of things. Since change has been inevitable since the start of time, this is something we are surely going to be facing a lot of as the year starts to unfold before our eyes.

Changes are naturally occurring. They happen because they do, because that is what they are supposed to do. It might seem a little scary for some, exciting for others and simply unknown for the rest, but one thing is for sure, change brings about something different. It might not be as good as we wish it to be or worse than what we might have hoped for, but it is there. The only thing we can do about it is to accept it and move on with it.

Today, I lost something really important to me especially at this most specific time in my life. It is saddening and scary, but I am choosing to take this positively. I choose to be challenged, empowered and inspired to strive and continue with what I have and wish, hope and pray for what I might soon have. After all, windows and doors cannot be completely closed all at the same time when someone is home. It is just natural for one, two or even more to be kept open for that very person inside the house. I have confidence in My Creator and I know He will provide. God is ♥♥♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment