Monday, January 24, 2011

Let Love Find You



I've been a romantic ever since I've gotten ahold of a couple of romantic novels when I was still in elementary. The penchant for books have changed in terms of the genre over time, but it was the ones with heart-fluttering themes and ruggedly handsome men clad in nothing but torn pants on the covers that initiated my love for reading. As I grew older and started to learn about the harsh realities of love and being in love, I started to shun away the romanticism that has grown at large all over my being. I began preferring other genre, and John Grisham became my favorite author.

Last week though, I found a highly entertaining and heartbreaking blog online about a girl's travel through the world of love. Although I cannot be totally sure if the said blog chronicles a real life story, I cannot keep myself from being carried away by it and have fun while doing so. In fact, it made me cry a bit. Just a bit.

Bedroom Blog by Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment