Tuesday, January 4, 2011

52nd And Grinning

Guess who..
1. Loves to eat sardines with odong (local noodle)?
2. Tried wearing a watch that does not work?
3. Wears plastic bags over his shoes to make sure they do not end up dirty after a long motorcycle drive to work?
4. Makes the corniest jokes at home?
5. Is the all-around guy?
6. Sings with the choir during mass?
7. Fixes everything for everyone in the house?
8. Has been a really good model for his kids?
9. Always tries to provide everything for the family?
10.Is the hero within our humble abode?



Yay! It's no other than my Dad. He has been one of the greatest pleasures in my life. He has supported me, nurtured me, provided for me, cared for me and loved me dearly since the first few moments of my existence. His patience, hard work and spirit have always been an inspiration for me. On his day, I wish him better health and more reasons to smile (to show that glint of silver inside). Life has not been a piece of cake, but his belief in himself, determination and faith in God has made him strong enough to conquer and win the battles in life.

I love you, Papa!Happy Birthday!
I wish all the best for you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment