Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shots: My Perspective

I was looking at other blogging accounts while waiting for Mr Drowsy to get to me when I noticed that most of the accounts I get into are actually designed for marketing different products. It was a little disappointing because I was initially hoping to read other people's thoughts and ideas about matters in life. However, the blogs gave me an inspiration on what to post for today.

Although I have not been able to find time to attend any kinds of training at the task, I think I can be a good artist when it comes to the field of photography. If not, I will just continue to do what I've been doing, taking pictures and marveling at what a beauty they end up to be (at least some of them). Here are the ones I'm really proud of :)







And yes, they are about just anything that catches my eyes. And I love the beach ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment