Saturday, January 1, 2011

Things To Look Forward To In 2011

Inspired by a blog I've randomly run across with, I have created my own lists of expectations for the year 2011. Here is the official list.
> Pacquiao will win again (And this time, I should take the risk and place that bet with my dad, who keeps on saying Pacquiao would lose this time around)
> A cousin would get married (or cousins, if my wishes would come true!)
> I would be back to being an employee (With a nice uniform and office to work in *smiles*)
> Facebook will offer more games to entertain my poor soul.
> I will have more time to read.
> The value of the Philippine peso will increase (and so is the price of gas)
> Singapore will be overpopulated.
> A dear friend will find her true love (and not another worthless guy to date)
> I will be visiting my dad's birthplace after so many years of not being able to do so.
> I will kiss Bacolod again, and this time, he will be with me on the trip :)
> Camotes will become a dream come true.
> I will lose weight (even a single pound counts!)

**These are all for now. I will update the list as the year goes on and expectations are born. For now, cheers to the year ahead!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment